Coordinate and manage CEO's speaking engagements:
- To ensure the CEO is well-prepared for speaking engagements by conducting thorough research, facilitating info-gathering and providing the speaking materials.
Act as the additional point of contact for media inquiries and communications:
- Assists prepare the CEO for media interviews, including messaging, talking points, and facilitation such as rehearsals or media training if required.
- Support draft press releases, speeches, and other communication materials as needed.
Events Management Support:
- Plan, coordinate, and execute various corporate events, including conferences, seminars, product launches, and networking events.
Social Media Management for CEO (LinkedIn/FB/Twitter):
- Execute a social media strategy for the CEO, ensuring a consistent brand voice and engaging content.
- Create compelling social media posts that highlight the CEO's thought leadership, industry insights, and company updates.
- Monitor social media platforms, respond to comments and inquiries, and proactively engage with followers.
Assist on Administrative matters:
- Provide administrative support to the CEO and collaborate with the team members to ensure seamless workflow and effective coordination.
- Good Command in English - both verbal and written
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Diploma in Communication and Multimedia