a) Manage the development and customisation of PINT-MY e-Invoicing specification in accordance to local requirements using tools such as GITHUB.
b) Manage, maintain and update PINT-MY specification based on any changes mandated by OpenPeppol.
c) Update and maintain PINT-MY documentation site specifically related to the local content (e.g. MY local rules, requirement etc.).
d) Facilitate and assist to perform e-Invoicing interoperability test (e.g creating samples e-Invoice in XML to be send and receive via Peppol Network)
e) Support front-line engagement in resolving technical and process issues related to PINT-MY and liaising with OpenPeppol.
f) Communicate with relevant technical stakeholders e.g OpenPeppol
g) Setup and manage the PINT-MY operational and technical support mechanism for e-Invoicing users in Malaysia.Qualifications
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business/Management or other related fields with web application development experience is preferred.
2. Good understanding of ERP and Finance systems both technical and business processes relating to them.
3. Experience in e-Invoicing, Finance, Business and Trade documents will be an added advantage.
4. A graduate with minimum 5 years of experience, the jobholder will have gained experience managing projects or is an experienced individual contributor who has experience and knowledge of digitalisation
1. Hands-on experience in web application development.
2. Strong understanding in XML (UBL XML, Schema, Stylesheet, Web Services etc.), YAML and JSON.
3. Hands-on experience using GitHub and JIRA.
4. Hands-on experience using MS Visual Studio Code or any IDE with Github integration capabilities.
5. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
6. Experience and/or understanding of the works and processes in executing national-level projects and stakeholder’s engagement
7. Able to work efficiently under minimal supervision
8. Understanding of Industry Dynamics, Business Issues and Technology with respect to eCommerce