1. Premier Investor Management | Strategic Facilitation
2. Investors 360 – Know Your Clients (KYC)
3. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with consistently changing priorities and conflicting demands while successfully maintaining agreed upon SLA’s and client satisfaction.
4. To join all MDEC/ Division promotional activities and to promote Malaysia as an investment destination and MDEC’s key digital initiatives whenever necessary.
5. To gather feedback and rating by investors on MDEC overall offerings and services to ensure investors are comforted with the support from MDEC.
6. To be able to identify and analyse project(s)/ investment(s) priority and facilitate possible solution(s) to ensure sustainability without jeopardizing the business growth of all investors.
7. Ensure the achievement of agreed plans and programs by monitoring performance of IRM on a regular basis and taking timely action where adverse variances arise.
8. Lead and track the team’s performance via analytics and recommend intervention whenever required.
9. Achieve client/ team/ personal goals productively and efficiently by making the most efficient use of resources and make timely recommendations for improvement to work processes.
10. Ensure that IRM are properly developed and competent by providing continuous support, talent development, coaching, feedback and motivation.
11. Able to produce error free and expected quality deliverables (documents, spreadsheet, presentation slides, etc).
12. Able to have clear judgment in red flagging and escalation in a timely manner.
13. Able to work with minimum supervision and also adhering to deadline.
1. Minimum 7 years of working experience with at least 3 years of experience being team lead or more senior team member or is an experienced individual contributor who has sufficient experience and sound knowledge of particular field.
2. Minimum Degree holder in IT/ Business/ Marketing/ Management or related fields. Preferably Masters holder in IT/ Business/ Marketing/ Management or related fields.
3. Any licensing or certification on Client Management, Customer Service and Project Management would be considered an advantage.
4. Ability to conceptualize ideas, formulate plans, strategies and implements the ideas to fulfill the desired outcome.
5. High logical thinking & problem-solving skills.
6. Excellent writing, communication & presentation skills.
7. Understanding of good domain knowledge of Digital Economy.Competency Required