1. Actively participate and contribute in creative brainstorming sessions, while taking notes of pertinent points discussed for forward action.
2. Assist creative team in sourcing for material references such as stock images, stock footage and other relevant creative materials.
3. Assist creative team in designing internal postings and announcement posters.
4. Assist creative team in reproducing design collaterals to be adapted into different formats and sizes.
5. Monitor, intervene (if necessary) and control the usage of MDEC and Malaysia Digital brand CI to prevent from misuse as well as to ensure brand consistency.
1. Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years' of degree course in one of these fields - Art / Graphic Design / Multimedia.
2. Applicants must be able to undergo an internship placement for a minimum duration of 24 weeks / 6 months.
3. Good communication skills in both English and BM, both written & verbal.
4. Good sense of design and up to date on marketing trends.
5. High proficiency of Adobe Creative Cloud applications, particularly graphic design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator.