Duties & Responsibilities
Assist Director of Corporate Secretarial on all company secretarial matters:
- Organise, plan and assist in coordinating general meetings, board and board committee meetings and management committee meetings for the Company.
- Prepare and circulate notice, agenda and papers for the said meetings, including coordinating with the relevant departments for the preparation of the papers to be presented.
- Attend and coordinate meetings and to prepare and circulate minutes and written resolutions.
- Ensure decisions made during the meetings are disseminated to the respective parties.
- Monitor compliance with the constitution of the companies, Companies Act, Listing Requirements, Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance, Capital Markets and Services Act and other applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare / review statutory forms, announcements, circulars, quarterly report and Annual Report, and ensure the same are filed with the relevant authorities within the stipulated time frame.
- Ensure statutory records / registers are promptly and accurately updated.
- Support / coordinate / liaise with internal and external parties on secretarial matters.
- Possess qualification and/or a Bachelor Degree in Business/Law/General Studies
- Minimum 5 years of corporate secretarial, corporate governance and/or legal experience must be in current employment with a large or medium size company preferably government agency
- Familiar with company secretarial matters, coordinating Board Meetings and statutory filings with SSM and other statutory requirements in relation to corporate secretarial
- Resourceful and able to conduct research on related discipline
- Able to identify inconsistencies with respect of the preparation/presentation of board papers, documents pertaining to company secretarial matters etc.
- High degree of self-motivation, results oriented and able to work independently and a team player
- Able to inspire confidence, influence others and rise up to challenges constructively