Posted on 12 Jul 2021
7 days left for application
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain effective and efficient test automation frameworks, tools, and infrastructure.
- Create and maintain a reusable and configurable set of automated tests across applications.
- Plan, monitor, and control all test activities and tasks.
- Work with project team, business analysts, developers, and testing vendor to define and agree on testing strategy, scope, and coverage.
- Solution upcoming projects / initiatives to provide the testing cost.
- Co-coordinating and working closely with various teams to ensure testing schedule and deadlines are met, quality and smooth testing are achieved, and risks / issues are highlighted.
- Ensure all testing deliverables are met and MDEC procedures / processes are adhered to.
- Review deliverables such as Test cases, Test plans, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Closure reports, Test Status Progress reports, etc.
- Track and manage defects throughout the test period until closure and sign off.
- Conduct Defect management meeting with development vendors/internal teams.
- Specifies and applies appropriate analytical techniques to create information which supports business decision-making.
- Deliver test status / progress reports to management.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 3 plus years of experience in software testing with minimum 2 years of experience in automation testing.
- Experience in performance testing i.e., stress test, low test, various performance test is an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in creating test plan, test scenarios and test cases.
- Strong coding / programming skills in Object-Oriented Programming/Java, Open Source, GIT, etc. is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of Agile fundamentals, Agile concepts, and tools.
- Good knowledge of SDLC processes, testing methodology and different types of testing.
- Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Experience with continuous integration with a systematic, disciplined, and analytical approach to testing and problem solving.
- Experience in a variety of testing efforts, techniques, and tools.
- Certification in Software Testing is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) skills, able to work independently and in a team.