Team leader for Digital Hub Community Engagement
1. Achieve the goal of operationalised and enrichment of Malaysia Digital Hub in an efficient and effective manner within quality standards
2. Ensure Digital Hub relevance projects are delivered in an integrated manner by coordinating with resources from other business units and integrating their inputs or outputs
3. Ensure that strategies of Malaysia Digital Hub: Malaysia Startups Ecosystem to be positioned in Global Startup Ecosystem rankings are developed with leading edge thoughts through research, knowledge, information and data.
4. Identify potential Digital Hub portfolios for assigned regions and review gaps and fulfilment of potential Digital Hubs
5. Support the growth and development of MDH by providing continuous feedback, input and participating in forums/webinars/ conferences.
6. Ensure that work processes are efficient and effective by making recommendations to management and participating in projects and initiatives to drive for outcomes
7. Develop and enhance the capabilities of team members by providing personal supervision, guidance and feedback
8. Administer potential MDH operators’ fulfilment of criteria diligently in ensuring complete submission within policy and compliance standards by making timely decisions and referrals, where required
9. Lead, manage and monitor projects related to developing the community engagement and partnership opportunities, such as Malaysia Digital Hub, S-Cube, MTEP and Digital Nomad at Malaysia Digital Hub.
10. Grow and curate tech community engagement via manage incoming leads and ensure prospective members are funnelled to relevant MDEC PIC and program.
11. Create brand awareness and outreach through hosting relevant events with external stakeholders/partners via talks, round tables, VIP tours, workshops/ trainings, speaking engagements, networking, etc.
12. Assess and manage partnerships with potential stakeholders by creating opportunities to engage with relevant partners that will generate maximum value for MDH and the startup communityQualifications
· Min 5 years working experience
· Good domain knowledge of ICT industry in general
· Minimum Degree holder in IT/ Business/Marketing/Management or related fields
Note: Masters holder in IT/ Business/Marketing/Management or related fields will be an added advantage
a) Soft skills
b) Technical skills