• Build scalable, re-usable, impactful data science products and solutions.
• Delve into the data of different systems, structured and unstructured, both in batch and in real-time, to discover hidden relationships and valuable information.
• Apply rigorous statistical thinking to extract signals from noise.
• Undertake appropriate preprocessing of structured and unstructured data with the additional support of Data Engineers and evolve and build new dashboards and/or data-related products.
• Build advanced/predictive models to forecast the likelihood of a particular outcome or make recommendations.
• Use statistical, algorithmic, data mining, and visualization techniques to model complex problems, find opportunities, discover solutions, and deliver actionable business insights.
• Collaborate and work across functional and multidisciplinary teams in a dynamic environment to develop an understanding of evolving/agile business needs.
• Track and resolve risks, issues, and action items throughout the project lifecycle.
• Ability to optimise the codes/algorithms to ensure processes perform optimally.
• Develop analytics reports and visualisation dashboards for business monitoring and delivering insights.
BS/MS in Computer / Data Science, Mathematics, Applied Science, Statistics, AI, or other quantitative Science / Engineering field.Competency Required