Duties & Responsibilities
Project planning, develop value propositions and implement the development of DE Rantau programme:
- Plan and implement the programme, focusing on promoting and engaging active participation of the targeted communities and platforms/ digital service providers.
- Facilitate and participate in engagements with the public & private sectors and general public in creating value add propositions to the target communities and market.
Strategy 1: Development of DE Rantau Hubs in selected locations
- Plan and implement the development of DE Rantau Hubs at selected locations, working closely and consistently with the relevant state/ local councils/ relevant ministries and agencies. This include coordinating awareness/ briefing, onboarding and various networking sessions to ensure high participation by the target communities i.e. accommodation owners and providers including hotels, homestays, resorts, chalets etc.
- Initiate, manage and facilitate the appointment and management of service providers (DE Rantau Hub Partners) which will assess, certify and monitor DE Rantau Hubs.
- Revise and review the criteria and value propositions of DE Rantau Hubs and facilitate the selection process with DE Rantau Hubs Partners.
- Drive efforts to ensure the yearly KPI for DE Rantau Hubs are achieved as planned, and continuous improvements are made to sustain DE Rantau’s programme offerings.
Strategy 2: Development of DE Rantau Ecosystem Services
- Assist with the planning and implementation of various digital and platform service providers based on the respective service sectors which will help supplement the livelihood of digital nomads, DE Rantau Hubs and the businesses in the selected DE Rantau locations.
- Assist with the development and revision of criteria and value propositions for DE Rantau Ecosystem Services and facilitate the selection process of DE Rantau Ecosystem Services Partners
- Assist with the awareness, onboarding and rolling-out activities with DE Rantau Ecosystem Services Partners to ensure that the yearly KPI for DE Rantau Ecosystem Services is achieved as planned.
- Bachelor Degree in any related field.
- At least 5 years of working experience preferably in technology/consultancy/business related function with experience in business development, project planning and implementation.
- Experience in tourism, hospitality, travel, retail and F&B as well as digital adoption initiatives would be advantageous.
Successful applicant will be engaged on Contract For Service (CFS) basis for a period of 2 years, with option to renew subject to business needs.