1. Provide advisory role to Business Unit on procuring of goods and services activities of medium risk and complex.
2. Assesses, develop, and implements long and short-range plans that support the Business Unit on procuring of goods and services activities.
3. Works with Business Unit to ensure early procurement involvement in developing purchasing strategic plans
4. Responsible for establishing, executing and procurement tracking project plans.
5. Recommends and implements improvements in procurement processes.
6. Responsible for supporting Business Unit in their procurement activities within the assigned location or geography.
7. May participate in procuring activities in support of multiple Business Units.
8. Communicates / negotiates with Business Unit, Suppliers, and management team.
9. Prepares presentations for procurement related activities.
10. Accountable to ensure that MDEC policies, processes and guidelines are understood and followed.
11. Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.Qualifications
1. Purchasing related working experience (>7 years)
2. DegreeCompetency Required