Manage the Business Process Improvement with adoption of IT best practices
A. Planning and Managing
- Lead overall planning of Innovation Business Plan from resources, budget, program/project, KPI
- Responsible to manage the execution and reporting of Innovation Business Plan
B. Business Process Improvement
- Manage the SIG-I (Special Interest Group-Innovation) to establish and enforce effective and efficient SOPs, in line with MDEC’s standards and Transformation Business Process Management’s directive, policies, SOPs.
- Ensure the currency and relevance of Innovation SOPs review periodically in line with standard industry best practices
- Driving Process Change Management via SIG-I activities to ensure department staff’s understanding and compliance to Innovation SOPs.
Provide compliance oversight for Hybrid Project Management and Budget utilization and resources
SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for Innovation Department Risk and action item
1. Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering
2. Experience minimum 5 years in Project Management, Governance Risk and Compliance related projects
3. Professional certification n Project Management, Governance Risk and Compliance is and added advantage eg PMP, PRINCE, SCRUM, COBIT, CISA, COSO etcCompetency Required