Duties & Responsibilities
- Core Deliverables
- Processing pre- qualifying stages
- Processing application stages
(application review and due diligence)
- Secretariat role
raised if any
- Duties and Responsibilities :
a. Regular fund monitoring exercise to ensure achievement
of objective, timely fund disbursement and timely respond to problem
- Perform scheduled or selective
monitoring visits to recipients’ premises to evaluate progress and
- Performing due-diligence on
funding claims adhering to the best practice per the agreed fund
- Preparing the project status
report covering the project performance, issues and recommendation as
well as issue resolution;
- Prepare the necessary document
and getting proper endorsement, leading to disbursement of fund for the
project, and maintain proper record, filing and handling of confidential
information of client;
- Maintain a sound document
management system on submission of claims, for both pre and post
the funding results in an integrated manner by ensuring effective
cross divisional coordination with internal and external parties.
- Assist in the fund secretarial
- Maintain and regular update
on fund progress database for reporting and monitoring
purpose, and timely reporting of fund performance;
- Timely resolution to funding
project issues while managing clients’ and stakeholders’ expectation on
c. Active participation to support the achievement of the
division and department goals.
- Participate in management forums, meetings and corporate
- Provide valuable inputs and feedback when required;
use of resources and time for work improvement to achieve client / team /
Perform jobs within the
agreed SOP for efficiency, and adhering to the guidelines.
tracking of project evaluation to ensure the SOP is adhered to.
Minimum Degree in Finance,
Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or ICT.