Posted on 05 Aug 2022
25 days left for application
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist to plan and execute market access programs and initiatives to ensure the achievement of objectives and outcomes.
- Assist to support market access team to plan, formulate strategy, direction and recommend solutions to ensure successful execution of division priorities. This includes analysing business scenarios, program execution according to schedule, obtaining necessary approvals and procurement of services.
- Closely monitor and track market access programs outcomes, elaborate qualitative and quantitative export reporting to support market access for decision making.
- Provide administrative support, ensure accuracy and confidentiality of information and compliance with internal protocols.
- Obtain a clear understanding of all units under the TEG division as well as divisions across MDEC and proactively provide support in order to achieve MDEC’s corporate goals.
- Assist to plan, manage and coordinate business trips, visits, meetings, including communication between relevant parties – documentation of information and profiling of companies, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field; preferably Business Administration/ Finance/ Accounting/ Economics/ Marketing/ Management or related fields
- At least 2 years of business development/ sales or startup/ investor experience within the technology industry.
- Good verbal and written communication skills as well as relationship-building skills.
- Attention to detail in the preparation of documents to achieve thoroughness and accuracy in completing tasks.