1. Lead and guide the internal and external team of developers in the implementation of enhancements and fixes on new and existing features on all MDEC platforms and digital assets.
2. Recommend enhancement strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating business services outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends and anticipating business requirements.
3. Understand project team’s requirements by:
(a) Conducting requirements study;
(b) Practicing design thinking;
(c) Delivering solutions concept and design through wireframes; and
(d) Perform technical analysis for the project requirement and correspondingly, to conduct an impact assessment.
4. Design the solution(s) based on the defined service platform architecture and develop the plan to implement the solution by using Agile methodology.
5. Assist in preparation for requests for proposals and conduct all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of external vendors.
6. Develop, maintain, track, and manage a high-quality, integrated project plan to enable accurate reporting and decision-making.
7. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
8. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for effective execution of projects.
9. Attend meetings, discussions, workshops, labs, focus groups and any other event as required by MDEC.
10. Develop the following project deliverables:
(a) Analysis report on all MDEC platforms which may include, but not be limited to:
i. System architecture;
ii. System features;
iii. Server specifications
iv. User traffic; and
v. User behavior analytics.
(b) Analysis report on user requirements and user feedback collated from the relevant project teams and stakeholders;
(c) Solution(s) recommendation which may include, but not be limited to:
i. Process change(s);
ii. System feature(s); and/or
iii. Corresponding project implementation plan; and
(d) Monthly report on project status, project timeline, budget expenditure, challenges faced (if any), corresponding mitigation steps to be taken and any other arising matters.
11. A total of 21 working days per month at MDEC with the commitment that written deliverables are met by the Platform Service Lead, where appropriate.Qualifications
Bachelors Degree in IT / CS or equivalent
Min 5 year if related professional experience to the fieldCompetency Required