Duties & Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with internal marketing teams as well as external agencies in creative brainstorming to unearth solutions in addressing market/advertising challenges.
- Work collaboratively with external agencies, and at times independently in producing marketing/ advertising assets including (but not limited to) logos/ mastheads, campaign key visuals as well as the application of key visuals across traditional and digital media channels.
- Work closely with the consulting firms appointed for various researches to design the infographics, charts, marketing material for various output (social media, report publication, etc.)
- Develop the theme design for any of SRI digital publication
- Work closely with Editorial team appointed for the publication of the Digital Economy Report
- End-to-end report design work, for digital and printing
- Work closely with internal website developer for the digital report Publication page
- Monitoring and control of brand CI in accordance to the MDEC brand guidelines to ensure consistency in look and feel as well as brand tone of voice.
- Working with internal teams in PR, social media, events and brand to ensure alignment of the design work
- Reporting to the hiring manager on assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Maintain excellent relationship with the project team to ensure smooth collaboration in project marketing and promotion activities
- Provide administrative support and assist with any ad-hoc day-to-day tasks as required by the team
- To render crucial support in the development of all SRI publication and social media posting
- Degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia Arts or relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years design experience ideally at a tech/ media company or digital agency.
- Have a background in designing artwork or infographics in technology and digital field
- Expert-level proficiency of Adobe Creative Cloud applications, particularly graphic design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch.
- Experience in Publication Graphic Design, including reports, magazines, articles
- Competent and knowledgeable in the digital industry
- Graphic Design skills
- Publication skills (i.e. reports, magazines, articles)
- Powerpoint skills
- Communications – written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Detail oriented
- Able to work well under pressure
- Analytical skills
- Pleasant personality
- Values/ Organisational Commitment
- Continuous Learning and improvement
- Positive and Growth mindset
- Team player