To handle all incoming customer interaction via MDEC Communication Channels and disseminate accurate information of MDEC by ensuring delivery of excellent customer service in accordance to established procedures and standards of CliC and MDeC.
1. Deliver world-class customer service, while responding to Customer inquiries and concerns via MDEC’s official communication channels (e.g calls, emails, walk ins, website, etc)
• Attend to all incoming interaction with our Customers through a consultative approach, understanding their current and future needs, providing first contact resolution, or by consulting with internal team and negotiating a positive outcome for the Customer and MDEC.
• Enhance our customers’ experience by identifying opportunities to offer available products or services based on our Customer’s needs
• Always work with end goal of resolving customer’s needs and ensuring a positive customer experience in every interaction.
• To make any ad-hoc outgoing calls to customers as required to resolve an outstanding query.
• Ensure all service standards and targets are met.
• Re-prioritize and adapt to an ever-changing environment
• To document each customer’s information and interaction in the Customer Management system clearly and in a timely manner. (e.g. log-on time, interaction records, customer details and customer satisfaction index).
• To update Outbound Calls when assigned to perform outbound activities.
• To update any adhoc reports assigned by the management
3. Conformance to
• Cross sell and up sell company's product and service whenever possible
• Build customer’s interest in the services and products offered
6. To support and contribute in all initiatives of the Department and Division.
1. Minimum Diploma in any discipline with 3 to 5 years of Customer Service Experience.
2. Experience in handling customers in various levels and cultures
3. Experience in managing multiple inbound and outbound campaigns in a contact center environment will be an added advantageCompetency Required
• Provide and enlist cooperation amongst internal and external Stakeholders to ensure successful deliverables
2. Achievement Orientation
• Drive the excellent and timely delivery of departmental KPIs
• Communicate effectively at all levels to achieve MDEC’s communication objectives; and provide coaching and guidance to team members to inspire excellent performance
4. Organizational Awareness and Compliance
• Understand the dynamism of the organization and ensure adherence to MDEC values, policies and processes
5. Change Management
• Keep track of external and internal changes that impact divisional and MDEC goals, challenge the norm to achieve better results and encourage team members to participate in change initiatives
• Written and verbal fluency in Bahasa Malaysia and English
• Ability to interpret non-verbal signs (body language)
• Ability to pre-empt and respond quickly in work and social settings
• Ability to communicate effectively across all levels
• Demonstrate ability to professionally communicate, interact and engage with middle management and officials at all levels of government and to work effectively with a wide range of communities, public and private sectors
• Have a mastery level of oral, reading and writing competency in English Language and Bahasa Malaysia for all work and social settings