1. Manage PDTI Branding and Communications on social media.
2. Create, plan, and build branding strategies and subsequently promote all PDTI-related activities (via social media, direct mail, website, newsletters etc.).
3. Perform editorial tasks, which include drafting, editing, proofreading, and copywriting (for social media posts, posters, presentation deck etc.).Qualifications
1. Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Creative / Communication or equivalent.
2. Final year student of undergraduate study.
3. Must be able to commit at least 4-5 months internship on full-time basis.
4. Well versed in Microsoft Office Suite.
5. Strong Internet researching & excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Proficient in relevant social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and other emerging channels.Competency Required