The Senior Executive is expected to provide support in promotion, implementation and reporting of MYWiT - Digital Tech Apprenticeship.
Roles and responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
1. Support in achieving DTA KPI by promoting the programme aggressively to potential companies.
2. Work with relevant internal team ie Grant Management Unit, Brand, Strategy and Partnership (BSP) and others in ensuring smooth implementation of the programme.
3. Prepare reports required by relevant stakeholders on the programme.
4. Reporting to the hiring manager on assigned tasks in a timely manner
5. Maintain excellent relationship with external and internal stakeholders in ensuring programme KPIs are met.
6. Provide administrative support and assist with any ad-hoc day-to-day tasks as required by the team.Qualifications
1. Recognized Tertiary Level Qualification
2. Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a marketing or project management role either in a corporate or an agency setup.
3. Experience in presenting to, collaborating with and managing a range of stakeholders and project teams.
4. High competency in Microsoft applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
5. Able to communicate effectively (verbal and written) in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
6. Meticulous and high level of attention to detail.
7. Results-driven attitude.
8. Ability to work effectively within a team and independently with minimal supervision.
9. Good organizational skills and experience in meeting tight deadlines.Competency Required