Duties & Responsibilities
Provide a description of the MyWIT project.
The Executive, Marketing is expected to provide support in the development, management, implementation and reporting of the MyWIT marketing program/campaign across all channels, offline and online.
Roles and responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Working with internal teams and external agencies on media analysis, planning and buying (offline and online media) ideation and conceptualization of campaign creatives managing performance-driven digital marketing campaigns reporting of campaign performance. Data Entry / populate data into MYWiT microsite.
- Working with internal support teams in PR, social media, events and brand to ensure alignment of campaign schedules, consistency in communication and smooth implementation
- Reporting to the hiring manager on assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Maintain excellent relationship with the project team to ensure smooth collaboration in project marketing
- Provide administrative support and assist with any ad-hoc day-to-day tasks as required by the team.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communication, Business or related discipline.
- Minimum of 1.5 - 2 years’ experience in a marketing role (involved in media and creative) either in a
corporate or an agency setup.
- Experience in presenting, collaborating and managing a range of stakeholders and project teams.
- Hands-on experience in performance-driven digital marketing and familiarity with Google Ads
(campaign set-up, optimization and reporting), digital audience/traffic management tools (eg.
Google Analytics, comScore) as well as social media ads and analytics.
- High competency in Microsoft applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Able to communicate effectively (verbal and written) in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Meticulous and high level of attention to detail.
- Results-driven attitude.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently with minimal supervision.
- Good organizational skills and experience in meeting tight deadlines