Duties & Responsibilities
Scope of Services
The Services to be carried out and provided by the CFS shall include, but not limited to the following:
- Generate messaging, value propositions and collaterals for FDI, DDI and DIO; focused on the Malaysia Digital Investments sectors – that may include Digital Agriculture, Digital Health, Islamic Digital Economy & Fintech, Smart Cities and Digital Tourism, in support of catalytic initiatives under Malaysia Digital
- Responsible in executing action plans of go-to-market (GTM) strategy to help drive awareness and conversion of digital investment solutions in the Foreign Digital Investments (FDI) and Domestic Digital Investments (DD)I markets through Digital Investments Office (DIO).
- Championing GTM strategic campaigns, with delivery of all relevant content, monitoring and optimisation of results across the engagement journey of target audiences.
- To report to the Head of Digital Investment Solutions
Duties and Responsibilities
GTM Campaigns Execution and Management
- Understand the GTM strategy, market, competitive landscape, and target audiences, and translate into actionable campaign activities to support the goals and KPIs of FDI, DDI and DIO teams.
- Develop clear, customer-centric digital investment product marketing communications and content, messaging and narratives that can scale to multiple audiences within digital investment segments and sectors.
- Plan, lead, launch, analyse and optimise results of GTM campaigns across MDEC marketing channels and partnerships – mdec.my, DIO website, partners collaterals etc.
GTM Enablement with CRM
- Support the development of GTM playbook that includes buyer personas, ideal company profile (ICP), positioning, messaging, value propositions, guidelines of related collaterals, action plans, key success metrics, and the Lead-to-Revenue Management process - from GTM marketing activities to closing of investment opportunities.
- Coordinate all aspects of customer relationship management (CRM) solutions deployment (Salesforce.com), including the evaluation, procurement and project management with authorized external vendors and internal stakeholders.
Insights for FDI & DDI Opportunities
- Analyse, identify, recommend success metrics, and monitor growth opportunities with DIO, for new investment or within existing investments opportunities.
- Working shoulder to shoulder with investment advisory team to identify problems and gaps, collect, and analyse data, generate insights, and develop solutions and prioritisation with the DDI, FDI and investment partnership teams.
- Provide ongoing measurement and tracking of all GTM activities and conduct relevant post-implementation reviews and corrective actions to ensure continuous improvement and effectiveness.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the Head of Investment Solutions discretion.
Key Performance Indicators
- Minimum 4 major GTM campaigns spread across 12 months for DDI and FDI
- Minimum 12 content pieces relating to the promotion of DDI and FDI, that could be used in the execution of GTM; e.g. opinion piece ("op-ed"), email newsletters, blog, investment solutions promotional copies, etc
- Minimum Degree holder in IT/ Business/Marketing/Management or related fields
- A graduate with minimum 8-10 years of experience, preferably with content marketing, investment or finance products marketing, go-to-market strategy, and sales planning, as well as analytics with high motivation to drive high value insights and consulting background