Duties & Responsibilities
- Organize, manage and plan the engagement with relevant stakeholders both internally and externally
- Identify player to address ecosystem gaps
- Groom e-Commerce prospects on business value proposition
- Manage the presentation with relevant stakeholders
- Identify and engage new stakeholder that can add value to the e-Commerce industry, focusing on Community and Industry Partnership
- Engage and syndicate with relevant government and industry stakeholders to achieve impactful outcomes for the agreed targets
e-Commerce Community & Industry Partnership Development Programme
- Strategize, plan and execute program to develop the e-Commerce industry and in Malaysia.
- Working closely with the Senior Manager / Head to develop the e-Commerce Community & Industry Partnership framework, which incorporates the best practices of e-Commerce adoption.
- Encourage adoption and sophisticated usage of ICT by demonstrating the business value of e-Commerce with integrated fulfilment system and operations.
- Ensure an open, scalable and interoperable ecosystem through the development of common data specifications across Retailers, e-Commerce, payments and logistics service providers' systems.
- Establish and manage strong relationships with ecosystem partners for the successful implementation of project strategies and priorities.
- Manage and ensure the timely and excellent execution of thought leadership initiatives, including participation in high profile strategic platforms.
- Make recommendation on hiring, promotion, transfer and discharges of staff within his/her supervision to Division Head
- Cascade the Corporate KPI assigned to the respective team
- Promote and lead continuous improvements and provide feedbacks for improvements.
- Periodic reporting as stipulated by internal/external stakeholder in a timely manner
Coaching & Mentoring
- Actively grow the abilities and skill of the unit members through formal training programs, mentor ship and hands on learning.
- Provide an environment that fosters personal and professional growth for department members to encourage loyalty, openness of opinion and constant curiosity.
Other task deemed important
- Execute Other projects and tasks deemed important by MDEC’s Management
- Minimum Bachelors and/or Master Degree in any related field
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience preferably in technology/marketing/business related function with experience in managing projects as a team leader
- Experience in working with the MSME community and/or public-private sector initiatives is advantageous
- Good understanding of eCommerce industry dynamics, including the related business issues and technology parameters, gaps identification and articulation of resolutions to problems and issues based on facts and trends
- Good and understanding on MSMEs and the ecosystem issues, identify gaps and articulation of issues and solutions
- Demonstrated ability to professionally communicate, interact and engage with top management and officials at all levels of government and to work effectively with a wide range of communities, public and private sectors
- Ensuring compliance of work operations
- Organizational Awareness
- Achievement Orientation