Posted on 14 Apr 2021
0 days left for application
Duties & Responsibilities
- To effectively manage MDEC Front Counter
To attend and manage all first level enquiries of Customer Interaction.
- Effective management of MDEC organization's Lobby and Phone Communication channels.
- Greets and direct all visitors in accordance to established standard operating procedures. Ascertain the nature of their business and referring them to the appropriate individuals.
- Ensures the reception counter is managed at all time and the tidiness of the counter is maintained.
- Management of all incoming customers, documents and customer enquiries and directing to the appropriate MDEC representatives / staffs.
To provide administration and ad hoc reporting support
- Effective management of all incoming MDEC official communication channels.
- Accurately relay messages and information to the respective staff on a timely manner.
- Providing general information relating to MDEC and assisting wherever possible.
Conformance to schedule
- Performs effective clerical tasks. Operates basic office equipment. Sorts and routes incoming materials.
- To update Outbound Calls
- To update any adhoc reports assigned by the management
To support and contribute in all initiatives of the Customer Service Division and Department.
- Cross sell and up sell company product and service whenever possible
- Build customer’s interest in the services and products offered
- Minimum Diploma is any discipline
- Experience in handling customers of various levels and cultures
- 1- 2 years of experience in managing multiple inbound and outbound campaigns in a call centre environment will be an added advantage