1. Perform grant advisory, due-diligence and assist in evaluation exercise to ensure achievement of objective as agreed in the grant program framework.
a. Participate in developing the grant framework and formulation of detail grant guideline and processes;
b. Checking completeness of the application documents for the applicant to be qualified as grant applicant, and perform due-diligence and evaluation process;
c. Prepare necessary documents leading to approval process of the grant;
d. Maintain proper record, filing and handling confidentiality of client.
2. Regular grant monitoring exercise to ensure achievement of objective, timely grant disbursement and respond on problem areas.
a. Perform scheduled or selective monitoring visits and receive claim submission;
b. Performing due-diligence on grant claims and preparing project status report covering the project performance, issues and recommendation, and getting endorsement for grant disbursement;
c. Propose an efficient reporting format on monitoring findings for follow-up action and escalation for resolution;
3. Deliver the grant results in an integrated manner by ensuring effective cross divisional function coordination with internal and external parties.
a. Managing the grant secretarial functions as follow (but not limited to):
i. Grant approval committee meeting & logistics;
ii. Approval documents preparation & endorsement;
iii. Proper recording and maintenance of clients’ filing;
iv. Safeguarding clients’ & projects’ confidential information;
b. Timely reporting of grant performance as required by performance manager
c. Timely resolution to grant project issues while managing clients’ and stakeholders’ expectation on the program;
4. Active participation to support the achievement of the business departmental and divisional goals. Participation in divisional management forums, meetings and corporate initiatives. Additionally, attend to ad-hoc assignment as required by management.
5. Efficient use of resources and time for work improvement to achieve client / team / personal goals.
a. Perform research for process improvement and on par with industry practices;
b. Regular monitoring of performance of each grant’s project evaluation to ensure the SOP is adhered to.Qualifications
Minimum Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or ICT.Competency Required