1. Lead and execute plans to develop 4IR Ecosystem as approved by MDEC’s 2021 Business Plan
2. Lead and manage engagements with relevant stakeholders (Internal MDEC, government agencies, ministries, international bodies/companies, local ecosystem players) within the 4IR ecosystem.
3. Advocacy for Malaysia’s 4IR value proposition to internal and external investors and industry players.
4. Connecting the 4IR ecosystem players locally and internationally to increase collaboration and create business opportunities.
5. Facilitate regulatory and industry discussions to improve relevant 4IR business processes.
6. Align 4IR initiatives with GAIN programs to develop Malaysian tech companies on the global stage
1. 4IR Ecosystem Strategy
To lead, monitor and report the 4IR Ecosystem strategic plan and to achieve the expected outcomes within growth areas such as agritech, healthtech and manufacturing, including alignment with GAIN programs for Malaysian tech companies.
2. Stakeholder Engagements
To lead and manage engagements with relevant stakeholders and maintain good relationship within the DroneTech ecosystem.
3. Advocacy Platforms
To plan and engage relevant stakeholders to promote and create awareness on 4IR technological advantages (socially and economically) and increase visibility of Malaysia as a 4IR testbed and home to internationally recognised 4IR companies.
a. Media (Paper/Radio/TV/Socmed)
b. Events (Local/International)
c. Community Meetups
4. Strategic Partnerships and Initiatives
Create, lead and execute strategic partnerships and initiatives with local and international partners to increase cross collaborations, technology adoption and create business opportunities. (Government, industry, academia, community, associations and investors)
5. 4IR Ecosystem Community Engagement
Lead and manage the setting up relevant 4IR Ecosystem community by hosting webinars, events, initiatives and roundtable to facilitate discussions between various agencies, ministries and industry members.
1. Positioning MDEC as One-Stop-Centre (OSC) for 4IR Ecosystem
Lead and promote MDEC as 4IR Ecosystem thought leader and market insights experts in terms of company database (local & international), talent development, investment opportunities, market access, consultancy and advisory.
· Min 7 years working experience in related fields
· Good domain knowledge of ICT industry in general and community building
· Minimum Degree holder in IT/ Business/Marketing/Management or related fields
· Masters holder in IT/ Business/Marketing/Management or related fields will be an added advantageGood basic knowledge in 4IR technologies including BDA, AI, blockchain, robotics, cybersecurity and related industrial applications. Competency Required
a) Soft skills
· Leadership Quality
· Teamwork/Team player
· Good interpersonal and communication skill
· Excellent Internal and External Customer and MDEC Stakeholder expectation management
· Conflict Management skill
b) Technical skills
· Expert understanding of Technology, Business, Economics related to ICT enabled Industry
· Proficiency in drone related regulations.
· Local and International Marketing
· Strategic and Analytical Thinking and Planning
· People Management
· Organisational Development
· Key Client Management
· Negotiation Skills