Posted on 12 Jan 2022
21 days left for application
The incumbent is responsible to create, lead and manage the implementation of cultural transformation in MDEC in the areas of change management, capability intelligence, organizational development and strategic engagement that will will attract, engage, and develop employees, simultaneously build a high-performance culture.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive cultural transformation through capability assessment and improvement, organization development and strategic engagements
- Transform the organization’s current cultural state to the future desired end state that is sustainable and adaptable.
- Promote a positive and supportive work environment and company culture by developing and evolving programmes and initiatives to support the company’s business strategies.
- Measure benefit impact through cultural engagement surveys and use insights proactively to feed into continuous improvement.
- Drive and manage the delivery of culture change projects to build on employee and organizational performance across the business.
- Lead and manage the assessment of organizational needs and the design, implementation and evaluation of programs that facilitate the professional development and continuous learning culture in the organization
- Stay abreast of the latest developments, best practices and trends in culture and transformation to bring leading insight and expertise to the organization.
- Responsible to recommend to the Management any related concepts, principles and practices of cultural transformation in line with the business needs.
- Bachelor degree in HR, Business Studies/ Management/ Communication or any related field.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience across the full range of human resources functions.
- 4+ years of experience in people leadership.
- An understanding in holistic people perspective to align with business needs, culture and values.
- A self-directed leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who proactively takes ownership and is excited to scale our team and company.
- An excellent project manager.
- A natural coach and mentor with an ability to foster relationships with all levels of the team, to relate well with others, to listen effectively, and to help employees at all levels achieve their development goals.
- Demonstrate high level of managerial, leadership, consultation, facilitation and people skills.