Duties & Responsibilities
Marketing (of digital economy projects assigned)
- Working closely with project teams and other internal/external stakeholders in developing marketing plans and GTM strategies.
- Lead in coordinating marketing efforts including (but not limited to) media, creative, brand, events, videos, PR & content, social media and digital marketing.
- Preparation and timely implementation/management of marketing campaign plans.
- Stakeholder presentations, management and reporting.
Management of Procurement Process and Agencies-of-Record (AOR)
- Procurement and management of Approved Vendors and Agencies-of-Record for marketing and advertising services including (but not limited to) media and creative duties.
- Defining scope-of-service and key deliverables of Approved Vendors and Agencies-of-Record.
- Monitoring, management and reporting in adherence to project timelines and key milestones.
- Preparation, update and presentation of project status reports to internal and external stakeholders (ie. MDEC senior leadership, Kementerian Komunikasi dan Multimedia, Kementerian Kewangan, Unit Perancang Ekonomi and other Ministries/government agencies).
- Preparation, update and presentation of budget status reports to internal and external stakeholders (ie. MDEC senior leadership, Project Management Office, Finance Dept, Kementerian Komunikasi dan Multimedia, Kementerian Kewangan, Unit Perancang Ekonomi and other Ministries/government agencies).
- Degree in related field.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a combination of integrated marketing communication and performance marketing roles.
- Working experience in media or consumer technology sector.
- Working experience in government or government agencies will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in Google Ads, social media ads (or any other ad serving platforms) and digital audience analytics will be an added advantage.
- Excellent project management capabilities.
- Detail oriented.
- Customer focused.
- Strong communicator.
- Excellent decision making.
- Collaborative team player.
- Financially literate and commercially astute.
- Influential and innovative in conflict resolution and negotiation.
- Highly adaptable and able to thrive in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) environment.