Duties & Responsibilities
1. Regular fund monitoring exercise to ensure achievement of objective, timely fund disbursement and timely respond to problem areas.
- Perform scheduled or selective monitoring visits to recipients’ premises to evaluate progress and performance;
- Performing due-diligence on funding claims adhering to the best practice per the agreed fund framework;
- Preparing the project status report covering the project performance, issues and recommendation as well as issue resolution;
- Prepare the necessary document and getting proper endorsement, leading to disbursement of fund for the project, and maintain proper record, filing and handling of confidential information of client;
- Maintain a sound document management system on submission of claims, for both pre and post verification process.
2. Deliver the funding results in an integrated manner by ensuring effective cross divisional
coordination with internal and external parties. Assist in the fund secretarial function as follow (but not limited to):
- Fund approval committee meeting & logistics;
- Approval documents preparation & endorsement;
- Proper recording and maintenance of clients’ filing;
- Safeguarding clients’ & projects’ confidentiality;
- . Maintain and regular update on fund progress database for reporting and monitoring
- purpose, and timely reporting of fund performance;
- Timely resolution to funding project issues while managing clients’ and stakeholders’ expectation on the program;
3. Active participation to support the achievement of the division and department goals.
- Participate in management forums, meetings and corporate initiatives;
- Provide valuable inputs and feedback when required;
4. Efficient use of resources and time for work improvement to achieve client / team / personal goals.
- Perform jobs within the agreed SOP for efficiency, and adhering to the guidelines.
- Regular tracking of project evaluation to ensure the SOP is adhered to
- Minimum Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or ICT.