Duties & Responsibilities
- To perform internal audit review in accordance with the annual plan approved by the BARC.
- To develop and execute a comprehensive audit program that is responsive to the operational, financial and control risks within the Group.
- To discuss findings and recommendations with team leader and auditee and solicit their feedback
- To follow-up on audit findings and recommendations with management to ensure that internal control gaps identified have been effectively addressed
- To prepare audit reports on risk management, compliance and operational control for review by Team Leader/Head
- To conduct any reviews or tasks requested by BARC and CEO, provided that such reviews and tasks do not compromise the independence or objectivity of the internal audit function
- To assist the Head of Internal Audit on the administration of the Internal Audit Department in relation to all internal matters.
Bachelor Degree preferably in Accounting or Finance or any other related fields and/or professional qualification.
- At least 2 years working experience preferably in auditing or accounting.
- Technical Skills / Knowledge Specialization
- Internal Audit
- Risk Management
- Process Analysis
- Financial / performance analysis