Duties & Responsibilities
- To assist the Head and Manager of Internal Audit in developing an annual audit plan covering the whole system of internal control based on the Group's significant business processes and specific areas of management's concerns.
To perform internal audit review and ad-hoc assignment
- Gathering of information;
- Assist in conducting High Level Risk Assessment (HLRA);
- Involve in discussion with internal customers
Establish and maintaining comprehensive audit programs.
- To perform internal audit review in accordance with the annual plan approved by the BARC.
- To conduct any ad-hoc reviews or tasks requested by BARC and CEO, provided that such reviews and tasks do not compromise the independence or objectivity of the internal audit function.
Finalization of the audit issues and recommendations for reporting to Board Audit Committee.
- To develop and execute a comprehensive audit program that is responsive to the operational, financial and control risks within the Group.
Prepare BARC papers and audit reports within stipulated timeframe.
- To discuss findings and recommendations with management
- Solicit feedback from auditee or management on any issues raised during the audit.
Conduct a follow up review and monitor on the implementation.
- To prepare independent internal audit reports on risk management, compliance and operational control of auditable units to the BARC.
- To submit the audit report to Manager or Head of Internal Audit within stipulated timeframe.
To assist the Head and Manager of Internal Audit on the administration of the Internal Audit Department.
- To follow-up on audit findings and recommendations with management to ensure that internal control gaps identified have been effectively addressed.
- Ensure proper audit documentation maintained;
- Completion of admin matters within stipulated timeframe;
- Assist in budgeting process, training and development and other administrative matters
Bachelor Degree preferably in Accounting or Finance or any other related fields and/or professional qualification.
1. Experience Required
- More than 5 years relevant working experience in internal auditing.
2. Technical Skills / Knowledge Specialization
- Internal Audit
- Risk Management
- Process Analysis
- Financial / performance analysis