1. To provide administrative and support services to the Digital Freelance team under the Gig Workforce Development Unit of the Sharing Economy Development Department
2. To review and process applications for the GLOW PEMULIH programme which involves checking on eligibility criteria, supporting documents and other relevant details.
3. To prepare summary of application received and processed, and maintain record of shortlisted applicants and their relevant details / information.
4. To provide feedback and inputs that could help to fine-tune the registration and enrolment process of the GLOW PEMULIH programe
5. To undertake ad-hoc assignment by the supervisor as and when is requiredQualifications
1. A minimum of Diploma certification in any field.
2. Good communication & writing skills;
3. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with people from diverse racial, ethnic, socioeconomic, and gender backgrounds.
4. Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
5. Detail oriented, organized and focused on quality.