Plan and manage implementation of the following key organization wide initiatives in order to ensure effective and successful delivery of Corporate KPIs and projects towards achieving business strategies of the organization and commitment to the stakeholders. Key functions:
1. KPI Monitoring (Lead Person in-Charge (PIC) for the assignment).
a. Corporate KPI Monitoring
b. KPI commitments to stakeholders
2. Project* Monitoring and Reporting as per assigned Division and department (Lead PIC for the assignment).
3. KPI and Project data analytics & dashboard management
4. Project Management Framework, Methods and Process (Lead PIC)
5. Project Management Digitalization, Process improvements and automation (Lead PIC)
6. Internal divisional engagement relating to Corporate KPI & Project Performance
7. Issue escalation and resolution
1. Plan and manage monitoring of Corporate KPI & project implementation (Note: Project at RMK and Budget Initiative level). To ensure MDEC achieve excellent business performance. Monitoring will be as per assigned Division and department (Lead PIC for the assigned Divisions and departments).
2. Plan and manage data analytics & management of project information and corporate KPI scorecard dashboard (For assigned Division/Department/Project ). Manage dashboard and data repository of KPI and Project data.
3. Lead, Plan and Manage improvements of organization’s maturity in Project Management via adoption of best practices and guidelines. (Lead PIC)
4. Lead, Plan and Manage improvements of project management maturity and/or operational efficiency by implementing process improvement, simplification, review and automation.
5. Monitor budget utilization and assist in budget related tasks as per assigned
6. Mitigate risks effectively by identifying and addressing the risks and risk sources.
7. Analyze and escalate recommendations to the Heads and management
8. Engage departments and divisions for KPI and Project reports. Ensure accurate and timely submission of reports by the project team for reporting to the stakeholders.
9. Obtain continuous buy-in and retain trust of stakeholders by effectively engaging them and communicate relevant information as per stakeholders’ requirements.
*. Recognized Bachelor's Degree with knowledge on ICT industry
*. Project management certification is an added advantage
*. A graduate with approximately 7 years of experience. The jobholder has experiences in managing projects as the team leader/member or he/she is an experienced individual contributor who has broad work experience in project monitoring, project management framework and digitalizationCompetency Required
1. Project Management, Project Monitoring, Project Management BoK and Digitalization
2. Ability to conduct research, conceptualize ideas and plan to bring those ideas to fruition is critical to success. Provide feedback to enhance quality outcomes
3. Ability to analyze projects progress and determine appropriate measures to mitigate risks and achieve project outcomes. Good analytical skills.
4. Attention to details in analyzing data and ability to reconstruct structured & unstructured data to develop a dashboard or report by providing value-add information and strategic content.
5. Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills, combined with strong communications & interpersonal skills as well as managerial ability
6. Ability to interact and influence at working levels and senior levels of an organization (including ministries) and to work collaboratively across functions, levels and departments toward shared objectives.
7. Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
8. Good report writing skills (English and Bahasa Malaysia)