Posted on 28 Jul 2021
12 days left for application
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Determining the structure and design of platform modules and REST APIs
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of all modules/functions while collaborating with the rest of the team member to design and launching of new features/functions
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes and prototype to actual code
- Continually improve personal understanding of the new technologies programming languages, frameworks, technical concepts, methods, and measurements that underpin the Engineering disciplines and practices of the company
- To work with existing developers to develop, code, improve, to support and maintain existing platforms.
- To develop new features and functions, as requested by end-users and other stakeholders.
- To document and track all code changes in a neat, orderly and historical manner for audit purposes.
- To follow quality assurance (QA) and testing workflow, in a staging environment, before pushing it to production environment.
- To ensure all codes are free from cybersecurity risks.
- To engage with target user(s) and other stakeholders in order to determine their technical specifications that can be incorporated on the various online platforms.
- To ensure technical requirements are based on target user(s) and stakeholders’ business needs.
- To conduct user requirements analysis and prepare specific proposals for modified or replacement systems if necessary.
- To ensure a maximally robust code design is developed by leading and monitoring all the required tests for the system in order to meet user requirements.
- To constantly monitor the performance of running online platforms to ensure the overall quality of the intended solution.
- Interfacing with superiors, colleagues, vendors and internal IT division to ensure any issues regarding system design, system development, system performance and system maintenance are resolved in accordance with the system design concepts and user requirements.
- To keep stakeholders up-to-date with software development and to obtain their approval to ensure technical requirements are met to the best of the system’s evolving capability.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or in any related field.
- At least 5 years of working experience, preferably in Web and System Application development.
- Proven experience in web and system application development and deployment.
- Skilled a PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3,
- Knowledge in various content management and delivery frameworks e.g. Angular, React.js, Vue.js, , Wordpress
- Experienced in cloud environment like AWS and GCP
- Experienced in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, etc)
- Familiar with code versioning tools like Git
- Used JIRA Agile Scrum workstream management software
- Team-player, Can-do attitude, Trouble-shooter, Result-oriented and passion-driven