1. To perform the first checking for all procurement (below RM200,000) request that arrives Procurement for Head of Procurement’s recommendation or approval as per RACI of DAL.
2. Assist in tracking and monitoring of outstanding Purchase Order via GP and ePRF system.
3. Facilitates business users to update vendor information and create new vendor into GP system as and when required.
4. Vendor Management – Vendor Development and Vendor Performance Evaluation
5. Assist in management of files and information in the shared folder
6. Assist with the collection of reports and data, and coordinating with the other team members or departments.
7. Support reporting manager on related work assigned and any ad-hoc duties Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ ManagementQualifications
Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ ManagementCompetency Required