Posted on 28 Jul 2021
12 days left for application
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage front-end development projects and resources and responsible for the overall planning, technological requirements and deliverables for all frontend related requirements of IT Projects.
- Gather business requirements from Product managers and translate into technical requirements.
- Identify technological stack to use for each projects based on business requirements gathered from Product managers.
- Responsible for architecting and defining the Front-end framework to solve complex designs and interactions that reflect the creative and art direction provide
- Responsible for creation of all coded Front-end deliverables
- Conduct code reviews for any deliverables within projects
- A Bachelor’s Degree / Masters in a related area such as: Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering.
- Experience with NodeJS, Php Laravel, and other programming language framework is a plus.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in face paced development team.
- A minimum of one-year experience in a supervisory position may be advantageous.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.