Posted on 28 Jul 2021
12 days left for application
Duties & Responsibilities
- Backend developer purpose is to write clean code and managing the exchange of data between the server and the users. Importantly is to focus on the development of all server-side logic, maintenance, and definition of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Besides that, also will be responsible for the integration of the front-end elements.
- The Back End Developer capable of building online web systems through Java, SQL, and noSQL and be an expert understanding the usual web backend technologies such as Ajax, MVC architecture, SOAP, JSON, RESTful API, PDO, and so forth.
- He will be an expert in databases such as Mysql, MongoDB and have a similarly strong understanding of frameworks such as Node.js, JS/CSS, HTML5, XML and so forth.
- Knowledge of non-functional requirements including response time, throughput, scalability, availability will be added advantage
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant field.
- Must have gathered experience in deploying and operating services on Linux.
- Must have a deep understanding of data structures, system design, and algorithms.
- Extremely passionate about the automation of deployment processes and testing code as well as significant experience working with MySQL, building schemas, and the storage and retrieval of data. The candidate must also have had experience programming in NodeJs, PHP, SQL, and Relational Database Design.
- Demonstrate expertise building and developing web services and experience and have experience with big data technologies.
- Have had extensive experience with debugging and troubleshooting tools, for example, Fiddler, Postman, Wireshark Chrome DevTools, and so forth