1. Planning, design and development of promotional programmes for Global Technology Grant (GTG) and I4 Catalyst Grant (I4CG)
• Support & execute programme plans, strategies and resource requirements ( Quarterly & Yearly Plans) for internal reporting, RMK12 reporting, etc
• Develop application funnel.
• Develop partnership promotions
• Develop/Update promotional materials for Grants ( presentation deck, EDMs, etc)
• Develop/Revise Grant FAQs
2. Business Intelligence: Grant recipients profiling, next steps/plans , required support, etc
3. Monitor Grant deliverables and reporting and work closely with GMU team
4. Provide & support for planning, coordination & management for projects/initiatives, tasks and implementation strategies under Funding Facilitation Department
• Prepare, monitor and maintain project progress outlining developments, deliverables & timeline.
• Provide support for project objectives, work plans and implementation strategies.Qualifications
• Minimmum Experience (3 – 5 years)
• Degree in IT / Finance / Economy
• Interpersonal skills
• Team Player & Multitasking
• Business etiquette
• Internal & External Customer Focus
• Knowledge of current policies and regulation as well as good knowledge of ICT venture fund industry.
• Behavioural traits which includes attitude, motivation and time management
• Good understanding of ICT industry, business & technology trends
• Good understanding of Funding Industry I.e. Equity, Debt, Project Financing, etc.
• Analytical skill
• Business & Market Intelligence
• Project Management • Mind mappingCompetency Required