Duties & Responsibilities
1. 100 Go Digital Coaching
- Work with project lead in managing and oversees the quality of the 100 Go Digital Coaching initiative and the participating companies.
- Facilitate onboarding of interested participating companies in 100 Go Digital Coaching initiative
- Ensuring department’s target are met in term of number of participating companies that are benefited from the 100 Go Digital Coaching.
- Track, update and compile the database / information of participating companies related to 100 Go Digital Coaching.
- Manage related marketing and promotional activities.
- Compile all the success case studies for marketing collateral.
- Provide continuous improvement and recommendation on 100 Go Digital Coaching Initiative
2. Support industry needs for digital adoption.
- Monitor and analyze the digitalisation trend and the types of benefits that companies have attained and formulate future digital adoption interventions.
- Analyzing the companies pain points, gaps and identify potential solutions to improve the rate of digital adoption.
- Facilitate industry players in identifying gaps for potential interventions via initiatives and / or policies.
3. 100 Go Digital Partnerships
- Support in the coordination and communications of relevant project stakeholders
- Engage and set partnership opportunities.
- Support in sourcing and identifying potential ecosystem partners (i.e. knowledge partners, government agencies, funding organizations and etc.) to support business organizations’ digital adoption journey.
- Facilitate/manage and implement partnerships by actively engaging state partners, regional and local businesses, associations, and other stakeholders.
- Maintain updated knowledge of global markets, technological developments, changes in the regulatory environment as well as provide recommendations, expertise and source intellectual capital in the adoption ecosystem.
- Supervise and develop the performance of assigned staff by actively grow the abilities and skill of team members through formal training programs, mentorship and hands on learning.
- Assume responsibility for related duties as required or assigned by Head of Department/Division.
- Support and participate in organizational wide programs and initiatives to enhance MDEC work process and work environment.
1. Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Management or in related area
2. Professional Certifications and knowledge in relevant fields e.g. Project Management (PMP), Digital Adoption, Digital Transformation will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of working experience with good exposure in general and technology management.
- Understands global trends in digital adoption and transformation
- Experienced in collaborating and managing a range of stakeholders and project teams.
- Exposed in marketing communications and related activities.
2. Soft Skills:
- Strong work ethics
- Achievement oriented with positive attitude
- Good communications skills
- Time management abilities
- Problem solving abilities
- Flexibility / Adaptability
- Work well under pressure
3. Technical Skills / Knowledge Specialization:
- Project, Programme and Portfolio Management
- Digital Adoption / Transformation
- Advisory and Consulting
- Risk Management
- Strategic Management
- ICT industry domain knowledge