This position is to required to:
Lead and manage the planning, delivery and implementation of the Data, Insights and Artificial Intelligence (AI) for the organization. He / She needs to ensure high-quality data is available across the organization to enable all business units to become data-driven in their decision-making.
Establish a centralized data & analytics team that both enables self-service analytics across the organization, as well as providing a strategic, specialist team for high-value, mission-critical analytics use cases that embedded teams cannot support on their own.
Lead the team in designing, building and rolling out modern, scalable, secure and performant applications which integrate AI and Machine Learning technologies with industry software development principles, practices and patterns.
- Plan and manage assigned project deliverables, coordinate team activities and handle impediments to ensure solutions are timely and effective for respective business objectives.
- Implement data science industry best practices, relevant cutting-edge technology, and innovation in projects to ensure the right solutions fulfill the business requirements
- Define vision and road map for the department (and organisation), and plan for data infrastructure and AI capabilities
- Continuously drive improvements to business’ data analysis models and create industry-leading performance through the leveraging new data-sources and employing the latest in machine learning in the department.
- Implement established analytics strategy by adopting base and key technologies, and technical requirements when executing projects to ensure business value generation.
- Create new data-driven approaches for the purpose of generating business insights through data analytics, information visualization, and addressing unanswered business issues in a proactive manner.
- Support the business’ initiatives and programs through driving excellence in employing machine learning techniques with a view toward achieving overall objectives and targets.
- Implement relevant technical guidelines for project risk evaluation, problem diagnostics, technical audits, etc. to ensure the right solutions fulfil the business requirements.
- Work closely with relevant departments, partners and stakeholders in defining the data needs for the purpose of future work and to ensure high data quality and reliability across the business.
- Collaborate with departments across the business and support them in the proper use of data.
- Plan and execute effective implementation of work procedures/ guidelines/ manual in collaboration with the Governance team to ensure compliance and consistency of business practice for operational excellence and value optimization.
- Degree in IT / CS, AI, Statistics, Data Science, Data Mining, or another quantitative field
- 10 years of experience in Analytics, Data Science, Business Intelligence or other quantitative disciplines, especially during company growth stages
- Solid understanding of AI and machine learning
- Experience of high-level programming language for analysis (e.g. Spark, Scala, Python, R, Java) a plus
- Deep knowledge of data management and visualization techniques
- Proven extensive experience as a Data Scientist / AI Engineers or similar role
- A knack for statistical analysis and predictive modelling
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience and demonstrated capability to lead projects involving complex structured and unstructured data, unsupervised to supervised machine learning algorithms, and complex automation, data science-based techniques;
1. Strategic Agility (SA) - Applies external trends and considers potential risk.
2. Analytical Insights (AI) - Considers potential risks.
3. Impact and Influence (II) - Influences using indirect strategies.
4. Driving Excellence (DE) - Proactively manages contingencies.
5. Driving Innovation & Creativity (DIC) - Seeks for improvement opportunities.
6. Self-Initiatives (SI) - Considers short term implications.
7. Service Orientation (SO) - Addresses underlying client needs.
8. Teamwork & Collaboration (TC) - Solicits and enhances inputs.
9. Developing Others (OT) - Provides clarity and gives context.