Duties & Responsibilities
1) Support and execute the delivery of expatriate services in eXpats Service Centre - Northern Office and Immigration’s operation needs.
- Consult MSC Malaysia or ICT sector companies on business processes with regards to work permit application
- Process work permit applications received by eXpats Service Centre – Northern Office to ensure client charters are met by maintaining performance.
- Prepare documentation related to work permit applications and ensure the completeness before submission to Immigration Department
- Manage general inquiries with Immigration Department with regards to work permit and visa applications
- Communicate information with regards work permit application to internal clients i.e. Client Manager, Operation & Processing Team within agreed SLA
2) Support Operations and ensure adherence to process workflow and immigration’s guidelines and procedures
- Update data for processing and provide accurate and timely operational performance reports.
- Ensure all applications workflow in e-Xpats are captured and completed by effective process outcomes through efficient administration of tasks.
3) Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when necessary
- Undertake ad-hoc matters/projects as and when required.
- Attend and present at external and internal meetings to perform duties and aid business development.
- Fresh Graduate preferably with minimum 1 year
in any field from established IHL
Customer Service Orientation
Organizing for Achievement
Problem Solving Skills
Technical Skills / Knowledge Specialization:
knowledge on selected BOGs and government regulations