Plan and manage the following key organization wide initiatives in supporting overall operations of the organization towards excellent MDEC business performance.
1. Plan and manage Project Risk Management initiatives including to design, formulate, review and implement relevant policy, process & procedure for the company
2. Formulate and implement processes for project risk profiling exercise by identifying potential threats and vulnerabilities to project and facilitating the development of risk management tools and methodologies to establish prudent risk identification and assessment.
3. Strategize and lead the implementation of comprehensive risk controls, monitoring by developing project risk register and scorecard.
4. Strategize and advise the risk owners on risk ownership by defining the degree of risk impact towards the business results with potential damage to safeguard company interests.
5. Advise and facilitate the integration of seamless cross functioning/project risk mitigation options by identification of common processes and risk threats for consistent results, efficient resolution of conflicts and optimisation of resources.
6. Lead and coordinate risk management reporting by reviewing and advising adequate risk mitigation plans and controls to ensure effective implementation of risk management and facilitate sound business decision making.
7. Prepare and present report for the Management and Board level
8. Review and translate risk information into intelligence for analysis and business improvement
9. Perform analytics review on current risk exposure to MDEC based on internal and external sources in order to provide advisory on significant risk exposure to the Management and Board level when required.
10. Training/ Coaching – Strategize, plan and drive the implementation of training/ education to all staff on risk related matters particularly in project risks.
1. Recognized Bachelor's Degree and/or Professional Certification in Risk Management/ Business Studies/ Administration/ Project Management/Management, Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking, Engineering, IT or equivalent
2. 7 or more years of experience in Risk Management, Project Risk, Project Management, Internal Auditing & Compliance
1. Ability to plan, manage and execute with minimal supervision
2. Technical knowledge in Enterprise Risk Management, Project Risk Management and Project Management
3. Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills, combined with strong communications & interpersonal skills as well as managerial ability. Able to influence at working levels and the most senior levels of an organization (including ministries) and to work collaboratively across functions, levels and departments toward shared objectives.
4. Attention to details in analyzing data and ability to reconstruct structured & unstructured data to develop reports by providing value-add information and context.