Plan and manage the following key organization wide initiatives in supporting overall operations of the organization towards excellent MDEC business performance.
1. Coordinate and ensure the implementation of Project Risk Management initiatives including to design, formulate, review and implement relevant policy, process & procedure for the company
2. Coordinate the execution of project risk profiling exercise by identifying potential threats and vulnerabilities to project and facilitating the development of risk management tools and methodologies to establish prudent risk identification and assessment.
3. Coordinate and assist the implementation of comprehensive risk controls, monitoring by developing project risk register and scorecard.
4. Assist and coordinate risk management reporting by reviewing and advising adequate risk mitigation plans and controls to ensure effective implementation of risk management and facilitate sound business decision making
5. Prepare relevant risk management report for the Management and Board level
6. Execute a continuous and structured annual plan of training/ education to all staff on risk related matters particularly in project risks.
7. Assist in analytics review on current risk exposure to MDEC based on internal and external sources in order to provide advisory on significant risk exposure to the Management and Board level when required
8. Updated and maintained policies and guidelines relating to Risk Management.Qualifications
1. Recognized Bachelor's Degree and/or Professional Certification in Risk Management/ Project Risk Management/ Project Management/ Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Safety & Health Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking, Engineering, IT or equivalent
2. 5 or more years of experience in Risk Management, Project Risk Management & Project Management
1. Ability to coordinate and execute with minimal supervision
2. Technical knowledge in Enterprise Risk Management, Project Risk Management & Project Management.
3. Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills combined with strong communications & interpersonal skills.
4. Attention to details in analyzing data and ability to reconstruct data to develop report by providing value-add information and context.