Posted on 08 Jun 2021
14 days left for application
To set up (system and process), operationalise (list, documentation, revision and approval of the document) and monitor the Document Control Centre for MDEC.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Team Leader in managing the DCC operations.
- Facilitate the development and revision of documentation related to processes, policies and procedures.
- Review and propose the necessary changes to the processes, policies and procedures from control and improvement perspectives.
- Ensure all documentation are properly registered, published, shared and distributed in compliance with all applicable regulations, standards and requirements.
- Perform other Document Control Centre tasks, including system management
- Perform & prepare for regulatory & non-regulatory audits related to documentation
- Perform ad-hoc assignments / Special Project as directed by the Team Leader.
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Certified auditor is an advantage
- Proactive and independent
- Team player
- Clear thought process in terms of governance and processes
- Able to manage different levels of stakeholder