Duties & Responsibilities
Assist and facilitate the planning, implementation and monitoring of stakeholder engagement, partnership and collaboration initiatives.
- Identify, facilitate and coordinate engagement with respective stakeholders; ministries and agencies, IHLs, private sectors, NGOs and online freelancing platforms, in order to establish win-win collaborations / partnership with stakeholders as community channel partners for effective community outreach, enablement and management.
- To maintain a high-level engagement and follow-up with existing and potential and/or new community channel partners and other stakeholders in building sustainable partnership.
- Assist in identifying target communities of the programme which includes planning and managing the implementation of outreach, promotional and onboarding activities with stakeholders
- Assist in crafting, editing and preparing project communication and social media contents.
- Assist to identify ecosystem gaps and challenges, and facilitate development of resolution measures.
Enhancing the Local Support Ecosystem for Online / Digtial Freelancing
- Responsible to assist in planning, development and execution of ecosystem enabling activities / projects such as ‘gig / freelance centre’, ‘freelance community coaching and mentoring’, and ‘social insurance and protection’ for digital freelancers.
- Facilitate engagement and partnership with strategic touch points e.g. PERKESO, AKPK, Universities, NGOs to provide necessary assistance for training, onboarding and mentorship to target participants.
- Assist in researching, identifying and recommending continuous improvements to strengthen the overall programme ecosystem, model, activities and/or implementation.
Facilitate the effective achievement of team goals by participating as an effective team member and contributing valuable information and analysis as well as administering efficiently and providing alternatives where applicable.
- Coordinate and execute key events / programs related to the Gig and Digital Freelance programme (eRezeki and Global Online Workforce).
- Recommend and facilitate solutions for project implementation issues, and provide inputs for improvements in project delivery.
- Seek for internal and external collaboration to ensure efficiency and productivity.
Maintain updated knowledge of developments by participating in training development programs as well as undertaking self-development programs and professional integrity by championing processes and facilitates compliance.
- Actively grow the abilities and skills through formal training programs, mentorship and hands on learning.
- Provide valuable contributions towards environment that fosters personal and professional growth.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Management or in any related area.
- Professional Certifications and knowledge in relevant fields e.g. Project Management, Digital Adoption, Digital Transformation, Corporate Innovation or Education will be an added advantage.
- Experience, knowledge and/or familiarity with the online digital freelancing landscape and economic opportunities of Gig, Freelance and Sharing Economy.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience preferably in technology/ consultancy/ business / social development related function with experience in project management and stakeholder management.
- Understands global trends in gig and freelance working, sharing economy models and digital adoption.
- Exposed in marketing communications and related activities.
- Experience in working with the community and/or public-private sector initiatives is advantageous.
- Strategic and Analytical Thinking.
- Problem solving.
- People Engagement and Management.
- Communication (written and verbal).
- Values/ Organisational Commitment.
- Internal and External Customer Focus.
Technical Skills / Knowledge Specialization
- Project Management.
- Professional writing skill for public engagement / marketing / promotional contents.
- Knowledge on national Digital Economy agenda / aspiration.
- Knowledge on characteristics of different community segments.
- Experience on gig working, digital freelancing and sharing economy/platform business models.