Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the achievement of agreed plans and programs by monitoring performance on a regular basis and taking timely action where adverse variances arise.
- Execute related realized and reinvestment processes which involves client management and client development activities in line with the Corporate Business Objectives, Division Business Objectives, Budgets and the Department Strategies.
- Track portfolio of companies performance via analytics and recommend intervention whenever required.
- Identify growth opportunities of existing companies by managing the profiling exercise to increase companies’ contribution to reinvestment.
- Identify and analyze reinvestment opportunities and provide necessary support to close the opportunities.
- Identify, analyze and develop client solutions to promote growth of companies' activities moving up the value chain.
- Able to produce error free and expected quality deliverables (documents, spreadsheet, presentation slides, etc).
- Able to manage changing priorities and tardiness at work.
- Able to have clear judgment in red flagging and escalation in a timely manner.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and also adhering to deadline.
1. Minimum Degree holder in IT/Business/Marketing/Management or related fields.
2. Approximately 3 to 5 years of working experience.
3. Ability to conceptualize ideas, formulate plans, strategies and implements the ideas to fulfill the desired outcome.
4. High logical thinking & problem-solving skills.
5. Excellent writing, communication & presentation skills.
6. Process oriented and guided by guidelines and procedures.
7. Understanding of good domain knowledge of Digital Economy.
1. Teamwork & Collaboration
2. Analytical Insights
3. Conflict Management
4. Communication & Presentation
5. Internal and External Stakeholder Expectation Management
6. Strategic Agility
7. Negotiation Skills
8. Impact & Influence
9. Driving Excellence, Innovation and Creativity
10. Service Orientation
13. Critical Thinking
1. Understanding of Digital Economy
2. Project Management
3. International Marketing
4. Strategic Planning & Positioning
5. Organizational Development
6. Basic Financial Analytic Skills
7. Knowledge in Finance and Taxation