Duties & Responsibilities
Section 1: Application Due Diligence and Presentation
1. Submission of MTEP application
- Facilitate and provide consultation to applicants in submitting online application process.
2. Due-diligence on MTEP applications
- Perform documentation completeness check on submitted applications.
- Conduct due-diligence on applications, new or existing. Provide comprehensive review and feedback based on the submitted applications.
- Analyse the business and financial aspects of the applications to determine the value-adds of the proposal i.e. innovation, uniqueness, scalability, impact to industry vs country, job creation, investment into the country
3. Presentation to the MTEP Approval Committee meeting
- Present the evaluation and recommendation to the Approval Committee for discussion and decision.
- Effective pre-meeting and post-meeting documentation that includes cross-tabulation data, meeting invites, minutes of meeting, etc.
Section 2: Value-add
1. Cross-division, department, and focus area collaborations.
2. Perform additional due diligence, special assignment, ad-hoc functions, and related duties as and when necessary
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/Business Studies with at least 5 years of working experience in ICT domain
- Experienced and well-articulated presenter
Technical Skills / Knowledge Specialization:
- Strategic Thinking
- Achievement Orientation
- Problem solving
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to internal and external stakeholders
- Team Spirit and Client Relationship Management
- Interpersonal skills
Compliance and Integrity, Teamwork, Communication, Achievement Orientation and Organizational Awareness
Bahasa Malaysia, English (Excellent)