Posted on 24 May 2021
0 days left for application
Duties & Responsibilities
- Propose concept design including concept and design for Creativity @ Schools in DELIMa and revamping layout, number of pages, functionality, user friendly etc as per the project team/Digital Creative Content objectives
- Manage & Maintain the Creativity @ Schools participants learning journey which includes building out a checkpoint system – A system to track the learning journey towards completion & certification and includes (but not limited to) the following tasks: Daily check up on quiz submission, To email students on the access links if successful and remind them to retake the quiz if they fail, To propose certificate design, To email certificates after course completion, To attend and assist participants with technical issues and question, To provide HERO/digital badge after course completion, and related.
- Assist the project team in managing the overall competition with roles including, but not limited to: Announcement of themes, Collection of submissions, Proposing certificate design, following up on email & certificates after course completion, attend and assist participants with technical issues and questions and produce finalist video trailers
- Manage & maintain content update such News, Announcements, upload videos and Artwork preparation such as call to action for the program, for the competition and related announcements.
- Help Monitor & Report, the periodic monthly/weekly progress and final report Google & DELIMa analytics report, competition report and contribute towards the overall project report
- Preferably a graduate in Project Management background with some ability in managing multiple tasks and carrying graphic design, copywriting and related skills
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, CSS and Web design