1. External data analytics use cases planned, developed and deployed with high quality work and timely manner:
- External stakeholders/users engagement & onboarded activities/meetings for use cases development
- Data prepared, structured, transformed and models developed - Advanced analytics developed and finding shared
- Dashboards/reports developed, presented and accepted by key users/stakeholders - Data analytics solutions deployed for usage
- Key users/stakeholders trained on dashboards/reports/data usage
- Documentation for the use cases developed
2. Controlling and managing the use cases requirements, issues, dependencies and changes in scope
3. Completion of other project deliverables, to be determined and as & when required by the reporting Senior Manager; with good quality work and on timely mannerQualifications
- Bachelor of Computer Science / Data Sciences / IT, or related field - Certifications in Microsoft Power BI, Alteryx and other data analytics/AI relevant tools are added advantage Work Experience:
- More than 10 years of relevant hands-on data analytics/business intelligence use cases development and project management work experiences
- Experience in end-to-end analytics use cases development / project management including planning, management and best practice implementation in data preparation, analysis and dashboards development, and documentation
- Good hands-on working experience in using Microsoft Power BI is a must. Working experience of other tools is an added advantage.
- Experience in ministries/agencies analytics use cases development and deployment.
- Possess good knowledge in national & government subject matter domain/function/machinery, national digital agenda and transformation.