1. The candidate is responsible to support GGA’s market access and global business development activities in the 12 ecosystems
2. To perform research and analysis on market intelligence information through both formal and informal sources
3. To assist in maintaining database and development of reports to stakeholders
4. To support business plans and strategies according to unit manager’s directive
5. To communicate with key stakeholders in the structure and support syndication (internal & external)
6. To support the implementation and maintenance of online data platform to track and monitor data
7. Data Analytics
8. Business Development
9. Stakeholder Reporting
10. Continuously strive to strengthen the value proposition of Malaysia as a regional tech hub to attract and redomicile foreign tech companies
11. Ensure projects and tasks are delivered in an integrated and coordinated manner with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
Bachelor’s Degree in any field; preferably Business Administration/ Finance/ Accounting/ Economics/ Marketing/ Management or related fields
1. At least 2 years experience in managing data (in Microsoft Excel) and/or business development/sales within the technology industry.
2. Highly motivated, strong business acumen and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset and a go-getter.
3. A team player enjoys cross-functional roles, challenges status-quo, adaptable, hardworking and professional.
4. Sales or business development experience would be an advantage.
5. Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as relationship building skills.
6. Able to work effectively (under minimal supervision) across internal and external organizations.