Duties & Responsibilities
and supervise systems to
ensure system availability and reliability to the end users.
- Analyse, troubleshoot and resolve problems or
issues in the system (tier 1) that occurs as a result of application issues or data
errors from internal and external users;
- Perform user acceptance test for any change request
or system enhancements.
- Supervise and coordinate response on requests from
internal and external clients;
- Analyse and produce quarterly expatriate services
report from eXpats system and compile it for Quarterly Staff Briefing;
- Report and escalate to management on any urgent
and execute IT projects and automation initiatives to ensure successful
completion of projects in a timely manner.
- Formulate implementation plan of a project to
monitor and track progress
- Provide consultation on projects related to
business process owner;
- Assist in the definition of project scope and
objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders;
- Prepare, manage and coordinate the procurement
aspect of a project;
- Coordinate and confer with business users to
ascertain informational requirements, formulate plan outlining steps required
to develop automated solutions from business process perspective;
- Monitor project documents are complete, current,
and stored appropriately.
Special projects and ad-hoc assignments
- Undertake special projects and perform ad-hoc matters
as and when required
- Providing expertise and consultation to ensure improvement initiatives are
successfully executed to achieve objectives
and develop visuals i.e master slides, images etc for MFS accordance to the
- 3 - 5 years working experience in related field
in Information Technology or related field.
1.Problem Solving Skills
Technical Skills / Knowledge Specialization:
1.Multimedia Design Skills
3.Project Management Sills